This year flew by so fast. I can remember the day I walked into AP
Language class and Mrs. Kirkman started a lesson right away. In my mind I knew
that AP Language class was going to be a long and hard year. Surprisingly this
year flew by and every moment I stepped into room 403, I was ready to start the lesson. Mrs.Kirkman you made the class fun and entertaining. My
favorite piece that we have read this year is The Great Gatsby. The Great
Gatsby was my favorite, because it was a book where it did not involve logical
fallacies, grammar, and sentence structures. It was a time where us students
got to sit down and enjoy a wonderful book, which involved money, love, and
lots of drama. I loved this piece because it took place in the jazz era and we
got to see what different types of clothes men and women wore. The blogs that
you provided were interesting and the blogs we had to write about were fun. One blog post
that we had to do pertaining to the book was where you gave us a list of 1920's
attire, jazz music, eighteenth amendment, nineteenth amendment, stock market,
or the rise of mafia/mob, was a fun and entertaining blog post to write. My all
time favorite blog post that we have ever done was creating our own Gatsby
themed party. That post was extremely fun to write because our budget was
unlimited. It was also interesting to see what my friends had to write about
that topic too. The Great Gatsby book was thrilling yet interesting to read. It
had suspense, drama, and quite a few surprises. It was my favorite because those
few weeks that we had a chance to read the book were fun, and the blogs that
came with it were interesting topics to write about.

No comments:
Post a Comment