Nature is a place where one goes for the beauty and to have
an experience with the wildlife. If I had the chance to go into the wild, I
would gladly go to the Amazon. Why the Amazon? Through pictures and stories
that I have heard from Lily and read online, the Amazon seems like a place I
would love to visit. Amazon has a beautiful forest and trees that reach high at
200 feet. The Amazon is a home to as many as 80,000 plant species from which
than 40,000 species play a critical role in regulating the global climate and
sustaining the local water cycle. The rare plants that grow in the Amazon
rainforest are the orchid hunting, mangroves, Ecuadorian Rainforest Flower, and
Rafflesia Flower. The Amazon rainforest has dangerous animals that humans
should be careful of. During my trip to the rainforest I would love to see some
exquisite animals that I can hold and analyze their behaviors in the
rainforest. The animals that are in this rainforest are spider monkey, golden
lion tamarin, sloth, giant anteater, giant river otter, capybara, Amazonian
mantee, toucan, maca, Amazon pink river dolphin, electric eel, piranha, black
caiman, anaconda, jaguar, poison arrow frog, and much more. Well of course some
of these animals are extremely dangerous to be close to them, but that is why I
will love to take many experts with me who have visited the Amazon rainforest
and are familiar with their surroundings. I would like to go the Amazon around
three weeks so I can grasp everything I see and learn how unique this
rainforest is.Thursday, April 9, 2015
The Amazon Rainforest!
Nature is a place where one goes for the beauty and to have
an experience with the wildlife. If I had the chance to go into the wild, I
would gladly go to the Amazon. Why the Amazon? Through pictures and stories
that I have heard from Lily and read online, the Amazon seems like a place I
would love to visit. Amazon has a beautiful forest and trees that reach high at
200 feet. The Amazon is a home to as many as 80,000 plant species from which
than 40,000 species play a critical role in regulating the global climate and
sustaining the local water cycle. The rare plants that grow in the Amazon
rainforest are the orchid hunting, mangroves, Ecuadorian Rainforest Flower, and
Rafflesia Flower. The Amazon rainforest has dangerous animals that humans
should be careful of. During my trip to the rainforest I would love to see some
exquisite animals that I can hold and analyze their behaviors in the
rainforest. The animals that are in this rainforest are spider monkey, golden
lion tamarin, sloth, giant anteater, giant river otter, capybara, Amazonian
mantee, toucan, maca, Amazon pink river dolphin, electric eel, piranha, black
caiman, anaconda, jaguar, poison arrow frog, and much more. Well of course some
of these animals are extremely dangerous to be close to them, but that is why I
will love to take many experts with me who have visited the Amazon rainforest
and are familiar with their surroundings. I would like to go the Amazon around
three weeks so I can grasp everything I see and learn how unique this
rainforest is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment