Thursday, January 15, 2015

Gatsby Party!!


Ballroom
  Hotel De Paris will be such a grand place to throw my beautiful and elegant Gatsby ball. Hotel De Paris is located in Monaco in Monte Carlo. It is a beautiful city with riches and luxury. So many celebrities from all around the world, my family, my dearest classmates, and of course Mrs.Kirkman will be attending this grand ball. In the hotel there is a beautiful ballroom Le Louis XV-Alain Ducasse  
is where the party will be. I picked this beautiful room because it just reminds me of Gatsby and his fancy parties. Our top cuisine chefs in Monoco, Franck Cerutti and Dominique Lory will be cooking for our guests. The décor in our elegant ballroom will be tall white cocktail tables where guests can enjoy their champagne and appetizers. There will be no sit down dinner; only alcohol and finger foods will be served. Live jazz music will be played throughout the whole night. Flappers will entertain the guests with their choreographed dances. There will be a gold carpet in the entrance welcoming guests and an interviewer asking questions to the guests about how they feel about the party and at how beautiful everything looks. Some flappers will be standing on high stools holding giant champagne bottles that they will refill if guests hold up their glass to them. Waiters have been professionally trained just to work for that evening. Beautiful flower arrangements will be made and placed throughout the ballroom and topped off with white feathers. Bright lights will gleam through the night, while guests enjoy themselves by dancing, drinking, eating, or socializing. Guests will be picked up anywhere they would like with complementary cars that I will be providing which will be the 2015 Rolls Royce Ghost Series II. These cars will pick up and drop off guests. Women will be dressed beautifully in elegant long colorful dresses, with 1920’s hairstyles, and expensive jewelry. Men would wear their finest tuxes and impress the ladies. If guests decide to stay at the hotel they will be accommodated with a free suite. There will be only an invited guest list; no walk-ins or random people. This will be the party of the century that tabloids will not stop gossiping about.

3 comments:

  1. I am already picturing the navy blue cocktail dress that I would wear to this absolutely marvelous party. But to be honest I do not believe I would be able to compose myself as elegantly as I should for such a grand party as the one you have managed to put together. Never the less I can guaranty I will be at this party with my pinky up looking classy eating finger foods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Mademoiselle Angelica, this evening was absolutely divine! I particularly enjoyed that fancy tiny cream-cheese-with-crackers-and-salmon dish that was passed around at one point. The entertainment was marvelous and the service was unprecedented. I do, however, have one suggestion for the next party you plan to conduct- pick a darker color carpet than gold for the entrance, because I noticed that people were spilling their drinks on it when heading out, especially because it was not their first; I would not want to see such fine rug-ship be ruined!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a glorious party it was, Angelica! Every part of it was tastefully and exquisitely done. I think the flappers disliked me though; maybe it was because I can do a better Charleston than them. I can now say from experience, being invited to the Hotel De Paris is much more fun than being kicked out.

    ReplyDelete